All individuals and enterprises that are registered under the Federal Tax Authority (FTA) and possess a TAX Registration Number (TRN) and a GIBAN bank account number can make their VAT payments to the FTA by visiting any of the Al Rostamani branches in the UAE.
The documents required to process VAT Payment include:
- Trade License Copy
- Representatives Valid Emirates ID
- TRN Certificate (A unique number issued by the Authority for each person registered for tax purposes)
- GIBAN (Generated International Bank Account Number)
Al Rostamani International Exchange offers a range of products and services which are attractive and highly beneficial for our Corporate and Wholesale currency customers and the key features of our service offers are
- Dedicated team or an officer is assigned to handle all the foreign exchange needs, including the transaction processing, handling queries and attend to other service requirements.
- Special pricing is offered to all valuable clientele.
- The service is offered beyond banking hours including public holidays except Fridays.
- Pick-up and delivery service will be offered as required by the customers.
- Simple documentation process.
- Offers multiple payment options for settlement for the transactions processed.
Foreign currency exchange services is one of the core services solutions provided to our wide range of corporate clients, including financial institutions, banks, commercial businesses & SME.
We offer our corporate customers great deals that enable them to buy and sell a variety of world major currencies at competitive rates. In addition to free pick-up & delivery options with no delivery charges using secured Cash-In-Transit vehicles at their convenience.
Our dedicated and personalized customer service, combined with the convenience, reliability and cost savings will certainly makes us as one of the most preferred foreign currency exchange service provider in the UAE.