Al Rostamani International Exchange brings to you over 4 decades of pioneering expertise i cross border financial services from remittances, to payments and more.
Availability of strong multinational financial relationships and correspondent banking and service providers arrangements ensure a worldwide reach.
To make your experience even better, you will receive personalized services from our professional staff.
Below are example of our local and international value-added arrangements / services:
We accept payments for purchase of national bonds - a Sharia compliant savings scheme which provides a credible and secure savings opportunity. National Bonds can be purchased at any of our branches.
Al Rostamani International Exchange LLC ties up with Digital Financial Services to offer eWallet Services across all branches.
Al Rostamani International Exchange now offers "Cash Out" services across all our branches.Customers can now withdraw the amounts lying in their eWallet from any of our branches with a very simplified process and Nil charges.
- Cash collection for Airline Tickets
Make payments for your FlyDubai and Air Arabia air tickets at any of our conveniently located branches.
You can now perform Credit Card payments towards all major Credit Cards issued by Banks in the UAE.
- DING (Previously known as Ezetop) International Mobile Recharges
Helps our customers keep in touch with their family and friends back home through their partner network of more than 190 mobile operators across Asia-Pacific, Africa, the Caribbean, Latin America, and Eastern Europe, with more operators being added on a regular basis. Services are available to India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, the Philippines, and Indonesia.
Customers can now recharge for their friends and family both for voice calls and internet data packs in their home countries any time.
- PAN Card for NRIs (India)
Facilitate Indian expatriates to apply for PAN card with simple documentation and economical fees. The process takes around 2 weeks and the PAN Card is delivered to the customer's UAE address
- SSS or Social Security System of the Philippines
We accept loan payments and contributions for SSS. Contributions processed in any of our branches are credited in real time. Also we offer CASH CARD services (BDO – CASH CARD & PNB - GLOBAL FILIPINO MONEY CARD-GFMC) and TIME DEPOSIT service for PNB.
We accept loan payments and contributions for PAG - IBIG which is a mandatory requirement prior to Filipinos acquiring overseas employment certificate. Contribution processed in any of our branches are credited in real time.
We accept payments for Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (PHILHEALTH) premiums. Payments processed in any of our branches are credited in real time.
Now our Filipino customers can use PAYREMIT service pay for online merchants having tie-up with our partner Ventaja. Merchants such as:
- Goldilocks Padala – Even distance is not an easy excuse: Goldilocks Padala Online makes it easy for relatives abroad to send food packages for loved ones in the Philippines.
- halpU – halpU.com provides all OFWs a hassle-free and affordable way to send Amazon items to the Philippines.
- Sendah – Sendah is an online gift remittance and payment platform that gives its users a "better way to send" to the Philippines.
- Smart Pinoy Store – Through the SMART Pinoy Store, Filipinos overseas can now make direct payments for their own and their family's needs to be delivered or rendered in the Philippines.