Cookies help us to provide important features and functionality on our Websites and Mobile Apps, and we use them to improve your customer experience.
Cookies allow us to improve the way our Websites and Mobile Apps work so that we improve the performance of our Websites and Mobile Apps.
Cookies can help us to understand how our Websites and Mobile Apps are being used, for example, by telling us if you get an error messages as you browse. These Cookies collect data that is mostly aggregated and anonymous.
These Cookies may collect information about your online behavior, such as your IP address, the website you arrived from.
Measuring the effectiveness of our marketing communications, including online advertising
Cookies can tell us if you have seen a specific advert, and how long it has been since you have seen it. This information allows us to measure the effectiveness of our online advertising campaigns and control the number of times you are shown an advert.
YOUR CHOICES IN RELATION TO COOKIES
You can use your browser settings to accept or reject new Cookies and to delete existing Cookies. You can also set your browser to notify you each time new Cookies are placed on your computer or other device.
You have the right to see or access the personal information we hold about you. To receive a copy, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, you have certain rights regarding your personal information, subject to the requirements under applicable laws. These include the following rights to:
- Rectify the personal information we hold about you;
- Erase your personal information;
- Restrict our use of your personal information unless otherwise required by the applicable laws and regulations;
- Object to our use of your personal information;
- Withdraw any consents you have provided for our use of your personal information;
- Receive your personal information in a usable electronic format and transmit it to a third party (right to data portability); and
- Lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
If you would like to discuss or exercise such rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you are concerned that any of the personal information we hold about you is incorrect, or out of date, please write to the address above to report your concerns and we will take appropriate steps to amend our records.
Please note that we will likely require additional information from you in order to honor your requests.
LINKS TO OTHERS
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
You agree that ARIE shall not be liable for any loss, charge, action or infringement (of whatsoever nature) caused as a result of:
- ARIE using your personal information in accordance with this Policy;
- Disclosure of your personal information to any third party (or their use of the same), in accordance with this Policy;
- Retention and/or disclosure of any personal information to any governmental or regulatory authority, as required under applicable laws; or
- The use of the Cookies.